The Mission of the Mountain Home Education Foundation is to generate and distribute resources to the Mountain Home School Districe to enrich, maintain, and expand programs needed to meet the district’s stated mission of excellence in education.
The Mountain Home School Education Foundation will acheive its mission by directing resources toward the following goals.
- Encourage all students to work to their highest potential.
- Staff support for innovative efforts.
- Recognize staff, alumni and friends of the school district for exemplary contributions.
- Build community awareness for the MHEF.
- Inspire parents and the community to participate with the school district in enriching education.
What We Do
- Fostering educational opportunities for students in the Mountain Home School District.
- Sharing a vision enhancing education in the Mountain Home School District.
- Working to increase private support for educational activities in the Mountain Home School District.
- Benefiting Mountain Home School District students and staff personnel by supporting activities that are not funded by tax dollars.
- Fostering creative activities in the curriculum as well as extra-curricular activities by making grants and/or contributions.
- Awarding Foundation funds through Board of Directors made up of business, community and educational leaders.
The Mountain Home Education Foundation was established in 2003.
Mountain Home Education Foundation
2465 Rodeo Drive
Mountain Home, AR 72653
Mollie Morgan, Executive Director
Phone: (870) 425-1228