Mayor Hillrey Adams has announced the City of Mountain Home will continue to provide all services and support to its citizens during the current COVID-19 crisis.Adams says the city’s No. 1 priority is the safety of the community. The city will continue to stay in contact with local officials and follow state, federal and CDC guidelines and recommendations.
The mayor says the following changes will be made at the water department:
- As of Wednesday the water department will close inside offices to the public.
- All business will be conducted through the drive-thru at the water department office and over the telephone by calling 870-425-5115.
- Cash and check payments can be made through the drive-thru and drop box at the water department office. Credit/debit card payment can be made online through the city’s website.
- New services can be handled by phone to fill out the application and then visit the drive-thru to complete the transaction and schedule a turn-on time.
- All other services will be handled by phone at 870-425-5115.
The mayor says all other city offices will remain open at this time.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI