The City of Mountain Home issued 13 business licenses in June according to Jeannie Anderson in the city’s Building Inspection Department.
Those 13 permits included eight home-based businesses, a restaurant and a musician.
Business licenses were granted to
– Tatum Owenby for Genesis Partners LLC, located at 316 W. 6th Street;
– Jerry Massey for Personally Yours, located at 686 Highway 62 East; and
– Dustin Bentley for Boston Mountain Rural Center Inc., located at 444 Hospital Drive.
The restaurant business license was issued to J.J. Ramsey for Schlotzsky’s, located at 1012 Highway 62 East.
Tracy Connelly was issued a business permit for Ivory Strings, described as a “musician/live performer” in the license application.
The eight home-based business licenses were granted to
– James Langhammer for Custom Work Handyman;
– Jordan White for White’s Lawn Care;
– Taylor Dillard for Navy and Sage Boutique;
– Daniel Bowman for Bowman’s Lawn Care;
– Brenda Allen and Lucinda Blair for Heritage Estate Sales;
– Josiah Silas for Silas Stripping and Pavement Maintenance;
– Austin Lance for Ozark Pressure Washing; and
– Cassandra Peck for Art by Cassandra.
Total licensing revenue for June was $13,099. That includes $11,752 in alcohol tax and licenses; a total of $1,112 in occupation licenses; $215 in garage sale licenses; and $20 in pet licenses.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI