Flippin High School will conduct its 2020 commencement ceremony Saturday evening at 6 in the high school gymnasium.
The event is being held in accordance with all directives set forth by the Arkansas Department of Health due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following rules must by followed by those that attend:
• Arrive between 5:05 and 5:55.
• Only those with tickets are allowed to enter.
• Tickets for the families will be handed out to the seniors at practice Saturday morning at 10 a.m.
• Face masks are required for all persons over the age of 10.
• Family and friends of a graduate must arrive together, sit together and sit 6 feet away from other groups. Seating will be marked accordingly.
• If handicapped seating is needed, please contact the high school office ASAP at (870) 453-2233.
• Entrance and exit routes will be posted and announced, and are expected to be followed to help maintain social distancing.
• Hand sanitizers will be available at multiple locations.
• If families want to congregate, it must be done before or after graduation, at an off-campus location.
For those that cannot attend, the event will be live streamed on the Twin Lakes Sports Network’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/twinlakessportsnetwork.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI