The City of Mountain Home issued 19 business licenses in January, according to Jeannie Anderson in the Building Inspection Department.
19 include licenses issued to
– Nancy Waites for Ozark Guidance, a mental health center, located at 8 Medical Plaza;
– Terrance Buttry for Ozark Opportunities, Inc., a non-profit, located at 1318 Bradley Drive;
– Gartin Deems for Deemed Essential LLC, a packing and shipping business, located at 1310 Eastside Center, Suite 6;
– Debra Blanke for Conquer Fitness, a personal trainer business, located at 627 Arkansas Highway 5 North;
– Jennifer James for Mountain Home Beauty and Bodyworks, a massage therapy business, located at 1 Medical Plaza;
– Vikki Francis for Francis Massage & Bodyworks, a massage therapy clinic, located at 1106 U.S. Highway 62 East;
– Melissa Calvaine for Tree of Life Natural Foods, a health food store, located at 1318 Bradley Drive, Unit 17;
– Mark Bertel for The Dels Corporation, a rental property business, located at 145 South Main Street;
– Chris Behrens for C&C Roofing, a roofing contractor business, located at 601 East First Street:
– Jared Forbus for Southern Construction LLC, a roofing contractor business, located at 317 Arkansas Highway 201 North; and
– Dustin Tucker for Twin Lakes Ice LLC, an ice vending business, located at 605 U.S. Highway 65 East.
The list includes seven home-based business licenses issued to
– Rockie Morrell for Simple Lawn Service;
– Zach Campbell for Campbell Custom Works LLC, a machine shop business;
– Woodrow Haynes for Haynes Electric, an electrical contractor business;
– Harold Lawrence for Lawrence Construction;
– Don Horsch for DL’s Handyman Services;
– Michelle Starkey for 360-Imagine, a virtual tours business; and
– Buck Harris for B&K Appliance Repair.
The list included one online business license issued to
– Mary Mathis for Melon’s Market LLC, a boutique.
Total licensing revenue for January was $60,072, including alcohol tax, occupational and pet licenses and garage sales.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI